Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NOTES

FUNDRAISER - We are still in the midst of our first weekly FUNDRAISER. Remember, folks, how much Paddy does around here. She is on dial up. She has a mortgage to pay. BC just had a second little tyke.

A lot of generous people gave our first day and we hit $185. That's pretty good. But our goal is $1,500. So please give. I noticed that the people who gave the first day all gave between $15 and $50. Which was very kind. But even if you don't have the means to give that much, $5 or $10 does a lot. It all adds up. So go over to our friendly "make a donation" button on the right side of the screen up top, and do your best.

NEW BLOGGERS - You guys may have noticed posts by KY Colonel and A Lincoln Democrat. They are good friends, smart inviduals, and will add much to the blog. We will also be adding one more blogger. I have to get down to writing my book virtually 24/7, as my deadline is in June. So I will still be around here often, but can't be putting up 7 long posts a day. They will do more than make up for my occasional absence.

Now on Prancer, on Vixen, on Cheney on Matt Sanchez...well not literally.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Matt Sanchez said...

Schechter celebrates Christmas? Oy!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Hey Sanchez!!!

Send me some of the CPAC $$$.

I promise not to spend it on hookers or blow!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home