Monday, March 26, 2007

Jimmy's Got A Gun

You may know that a Webb staffer was arrested because he forgot he was carrying a legally purchased and owned gun belonging to his boss.

I am not a huge gun guy. Don't choose to own one. But his gun is legal, and yet Brit Hume has had a stiffy all afternoon reporting on this, while he thinks Scooter Libby should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

I had a joke come to mind about this that I sent out to some friends in an email, which I was going to just let go. But as my friend Sean-Paul of the Agonist already quoted me and Kagro X of Daily Kos paraphrased, what the hell:

Yeah, our guy gets arrested with a gun. Rush gets arrested with penis pills and Jeb's wife with undeclared thousands of dollars worth of clothing bought in Paris.
That might provide some insight into the current makeup of our respective parties.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

comments anyone

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Didn't use to be like that Cliffie, damn new fangled Democrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home