Monday, March 26, 2007

Fundraiser

Ok my friends, we have been going strong for a good two months now, and have not asked for any donations. But as you probably know, blogging takes time, time we could be using to do things that like, pay.

Instead we are here, providing an independent media voice, so you don't live in a world where what FoxNews and the Politico say must be true, because there is nothing out there refuting it.

For this first one, think of Paddy. She has completely redone this layout of this site, kept me organized (no small task, I promise) and contributes posts.

Yes, believe it or not, our friend Paddy is using dial up, because she cannot afford a DSL. She also has a mortgage to pay. So our goal for this first fundraiser is modest, $1,500. We will use it for Paddy's costs first, and then whatever extra we have will go to loyal writers like BC or site upgrades. I will not take a penny.

Please my friends, if you can give $100, do so, if you can give $50 do so. If you can give a smaller amount, any amount, it all adds up.

We all have bills to pay, I told you about Paddy's, and BC just had his second child. So please click on the "make a donation" button on the right, and, well, make a donation.


Oh yeah, for every donation you give Karl Rove gets one caining at Abu Ghraib.

4 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Please give whatever you can so Paddy and BC can continue to make this a great blog!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I am so there.

Geez, Padlock, we gotta get you out of the Stone Age.

<3

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

And BC, your stuff is great! You are very much appreciated!

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger dewey said...

Cliff, I haven't seen you since the midterms but found you on Jesus General. When I saw the clips from MSNBC (home of Tweety, the pathetic ass kisser of indicted criminals like DeLay and a coward who makes light of an administration that is subverting our justice system), I one again felt like there is someone that is incensed as I and who refuses to allow assholes to confuse "political differences" with criminal behavior.
I hope to see more of you on the tube. Thank you

Dewey_m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home