Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It seems the right-wing loons are scared of Jim Webb. At least according to professional loud-mouth moron Laura Ingraham.

Good. They should be!


At 12:02 PM, Blogger gimmeabreak said...

I have noticed myself that they are getting increasingly shrill. The stunt Hannity pulled on his Sunday show with the excised 9-11 film scenes shows how desperate they have become to show any democrat in a bad light is just the latest example.

Unfortunately for me (and my poor ever-suffering husband) I feel the need to do "oppo" research on my own. I listen to Fox TV and Radio, Limbaugh and our local loon wanna be Michael Smerconish. I've been doing this regularly for a couple of years and have definately heard and seen almost a desperate fear at times.

I like it. Ingraham to her defense appears to be a little more stable than most pretty consistantly. I don't expect her to melt down.

Very close to a complete "Network"-worthy breakdown:


AND DIDJA SEE Jon Stewart referring to Fox & Freaks Steve Douchie? Hee!

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Cliff, right-wing loons are scared of their own shadow. Put in a room where someone might call them out or worse, slug them, and they pee on the spot.

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the video on C&L of her talking.

Was she afraid of Webb or lusting for him?

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fernando, you got it, I think she's hot for him. I believe I caught just the slightest touch of spittle forming, followed by full-on salivating. Why, I think I might have even heard her heart pounding, assuming, of course, that she has one.

They should have provided her with a fainting couch.

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Cliff in DC said...

Yeah, remember when Laura used to wear that leppard skin skirt for photos back in the 90s when she was more of an unknown right-wing (insert sexist word for sexually promiscuous person).

She and Coulter. They hate feminists. And without em they'd have a scarlet S branded on them...

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliffy, did you just say something about branding their "scarlet ass"?...Oh, sorry, you said "s".

My bad. : )


Post a Comment

<< Home