Saturday, April 07, 2007

SCHMUCK

Many of us already knew this about Jackie Mason (his latest unfunny book is called Schmucks--Jackie meet mirror). I remember when I lived in NYC, he was always somewhere with his hand up Rudy's skirt.

But this interview by my pals The Young Turks, with this comedian, in the same sense that Dennis Miller is a comedian, and that "Fox Daily Show" monstrosity was chuckle-worthy, is just hysterical.

And it merits Cenk Uygur and Ben Mankiewicz being the latest recipients of The Howie Klein, an award we give here to progressive pundits that don't take crap from slack-jawed, right-wing talking-point-whoring Republicans.

Even though Ben is Jewish and an anti-Semite. You'll have to go watch/listen to get that one.

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

WHEEEEEE.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What the moment that a comedian becomes totally boringly unfunny?

When he becomes a Repukeliscum.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie Mason wasn't funny to begin with.

Now that he's a Wingnut, he's sort of unfunny squared.

Ditto for Dennis Miller.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I was just teaching my comedy class about Dennis Miller. I had to explain his transformation. Most of them don't even know who he is.

The fun part was explaining that he now has a piddly little radio show, following his wonderfully successful stint as a sports commentator.

It's too bad, though, really. I used to like him, you know, in his pre-wingnut days.

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Jackie Mason's brother was my mohel. He did a reasonably good job, at least (so far as I can tell).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home