Sunday, April 01, 2007

FUNDRAISER!

Ok folks, I admit it, I am not a professional fundraiser. Conducting this thing the same week I was moving and mostly absent from this blog, asn well as during the final hours of the presidential candidates' filing deadline was, well, not too bright.

But I am still getting used to this running a blog thing.

So we probably ain't gonna reach our original goal. But we are over $600 currently. So how about seeing if in the next two days we can get the total up to $1000? C'mon fair readers, for if we accomplish this goal, Paddy gets her DSL and BC can afford diapers for the second little one. Then they write more and worry about $$ less.

We love $100 contributions. We also love $5 contributions. Keep our independent media alive my friends! Go to the Make A Donation button on the right, and let your fingers do the walking (in a non-Don Sherwood kinda way).

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I wish I could have done more, but hopefully, what I could scrape up will help Paddy's effort to keep this blog humming with a 21st century computer.

Come on, at least we don't have to wade through PBS-style marathons here, right?

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Heh Gotta...
I could break up all of Cliffs' posts with a ..

"If you enjoy this kinda of ranting, won't you please become a member of WCLF? It's members like you who make the difference!!"

Damn, no coffee car caddies to give away!!!!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Poifect, Padlock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home