Friday, March 02, 2007



ALert! Alert!!

First off, I want to say that it is ultra coolio to be part of this blog. Thanks to BC and Mike for letting me sexually harrass ... um, I mean "enjoinder in light banter" with them. Erhum.

And of course,
none of us weenies would be here without the great and glorious Cliff!! Take a bow!!

Things are really taking off. We hit 7k in one day last week, and for a blog that has only gone big time just over a month ago, that really rocks.

We have advertising!! Right now, they are directly under Cliffs' pic on the right, but soon they will be moving. Please, in that we are brand new with the service, click thru and check them out. Every click counts!!

We have Amazon reccomendations. Cliff specifically picked out these books as being top notch reads. If you are heading over to Amazon for gift giving or your own erudation, please consider using the links. Cliff gets credit for your click!!

Links to all things Cliff Schecter are on the right hand. We have articles about Cliff, archives of Young Turks appearances, a description of his upcoming book and other goodies. Go check them out.

Old stuff- Don't forget the RSS feed, DIGG, Delicious, and Spotlight. Any questions about this stuff, ask in the comments and I'll try and help.

Reminder- you guys don't need any of us to chat amongst yourselves on gabbly.
You can register at www.gabbly.com or just go to http://gabbly.com/www.cliffschecter.blogspot.com and use it as an anonymous user.
I will be on this evening on and off just for kicks.

8 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Must make the hidden "comments" appear!!! VOILA!!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I can still see the word "comments" but the number of comments made doesn't show up. Very strange.

You sure are a computer genius, though, Paddy. Where did you learn how to do all this stuff?

I like the gabbly chat room, but no one is ever around! I was going to suggest that a bunch of us meet over there during the Oscars so we could watch Gore get his award, but I was afraid y'all would think I'm nuts. I'm not a huge fan of the Oscars but was excited this year to see Gore win and the right wingers get pissed about it.

Thanks Paddy for all the cool stuff you put on Cliff's blog.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

ME!!!!!

That is the way Cliff wants it-
I'm in the chat room now!!!!

With Bert from Maryland.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

What is the gabby link?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

CLIFFS CORNER ROCKS! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks Fernando!

As for the comments mary ellen, I, being the obsessive ass I am, would be bothered by posts with 0 comments. I found myself wasting time trying to come with something to say even if I didn't have anything to say.

So this way, we can still all comment, but I won't have another way to procrastinate from writing my book.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I've also been over to the Gabbly, and ... ::cricket, cricket::

The one time I did find ME there, we had a blast. More, more!

Cliff's Corner was terrific, as usual.

I miss the Comments #s. Cliff, it's ok if no one comments on something. Sometimes I read posts and just like to think about them, or just don't feel talkative or like I have anything to add.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

How'd the word "like" get into my last sentence?

Fernandoooo, have you been messin' with my comments again? : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home