Saturday, April 07, 2007

ONE LAST PUSH FOR THE FUNDRAISER!

Ok folks, I admit it, I am not a professional fundraiser. Conducting this thing the same week I was moving and mostly absent from this blog, as well as during the final hours of the presidential candidates' filing deadline was, well, not too bright.

But I am still getting used to this running a blog thing.

We love $100 contributions. We also love $5 contributions. Keep our independent media alive my friends! Go to the Make A Donation button on the right, and let your fingers do the walking (in a non-Don Sherwood kinda way).

Please contribute, or I'll be forced to hang out with the "Criminals & Pedophiles".

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

wheee

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

You sound like my daughter.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Hi Cliff!

Did you find the invite yet? :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Hey, don't talk about our yourself that way! We think you're a SWELL fundraiser.

I gave, didn't I? That proves you have persuasive powers beyond your wildest expectations, because I've never given $ to a blog ever.

Just don't ask me to help you move. That's where I draw the line.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Yeeay! Great job! SOMEBODY needed to shut her up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home