Wednesday, August 22, 2007


*
Woman sets fire to man's...yeah, that
Hey, it's not my fault that these stories keep coming (no pun)

It's like there's an epidemic of penile reports. A rash of theme, going around the Internets. And of course, I have to get them up pass them on. Here goes.

Men, a word of warning: Never sit naked in front of the TV drinking vodka.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.
The couple was divorced. I have a feeling he'll never remarry.
The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.
I did not make the climax joke. They did.

This is worse than the
dwarf who got his, um, package glued to a vacuum.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."
A female officer said that. I wonder whose side she was on.
"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."
Apparently he isn't aware of his shortcomings.

Say good night, GottaLaff. Good night, GottaLaff.

* Novelty Hot Dog Roaster via Strange New Products

9 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

This story is going to be a real up-and-comer, I can just feel it.

I'm outta here. Time for food.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Ouch.
Hmmm. I got nothing.
Which he might be saying as well right now.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, talk about your wife giving you the third degree...

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Hehehee, you guys crack me up. Especially after a huge dinner and some Pinot Noir.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Ouch is right!

Thanks for the laugh! I posted this on my blog! :)

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

My blog:

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In keeping with the hard news check out this interview with Ron Jeremy on Dan Abrams' show

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Gimme,
Never say "hard news" when discussing a post like this. It only encourages me.

Humor is my "soft" spot. Ooops.

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Nicole said...

Thanks, great post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home