Wednesday, August 22, 2007



What kind of host lets this happen?

An 81-year-old houseguest suffered a fatal heart attack at the summer home of former President George H.W. Bush.
I'm sorry for the Jansing family. I am. Did you notice I've kept my snark to a minimum?
John C. Jansing, the husband of Bush's cousin Shelley Bush Jansing, was taken by paramedics late Tuesday to the emergency room at Southern Maine Medical Center in Biddeford. Efforts to revive him were unsuccessful.
Bush 43 was informed later. Pop and Junior have something else in common now, since GW has had, if he's even noticed, 3,772 drop dead under his watch.

7 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

That must have been some visit. Poor guy. (the deceased, not the host)

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What kind of host lets this happen?"

are you suggesting this was Bush's fault?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Ran,
That was a joke. I look at things from a comedian's point of view. I would never suggest that if I were being serious.

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gottalaff, I missed it,my apologies

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Ran,
No problem at all. I'm glad you're commenting, no matter what you might say, feel, or even want to rant about.

And it's easy to miss my so-called humor. It even goes right by me.

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so now that we're all on the same humor page here... I know what caused the heart attack. It was a nice, summer day in Maine, the poor guy saw Barbara in shorts and it was just too much.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店工作 ,酒店公關 ,酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒,台北酒店,酒店上班,酒店打工

 

Post a Comment

<< Home