Monday, July 30, 2007

I have two words for the Iraqi Parliament.

You know what they are.

Iraqi Parliament Adjourns for August

Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD (AP) -- Iraq's parliament adjourned Monday for an August recess without receiving from the government a series of U.S.-backed draft laws designed to promote national unity and stem support for the Sunni-led insurgency.

Speaker Mahmoud al-Mashhadani closed the three-hour session without a quorum present and declared it would not resume work until Sept. 4.


At 2:29 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Fuck this noise.

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I second that Paddy.

I won't be at Yearly Kos Paddy, no matter how much I would like to.

Can I transfer my opportunity to have lunch with Cliff to Sam Seder? He will be performing interviews there.

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

OH FUCK. Damn, I forgot about the drinks Fernando- thank you jesus for reminding me!!! I have to email ppl.

Good to see you around hon.

At 4:05 PM, Blogger gimmeabreak said...

Waaaaahhhh, but I'm hoooootttt!

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous OxyCon said...

I hear they're all going to the ranch in Crawford to stay with Bush for the month of August where they can kill trees and ride bikes.

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店工作 ,酒店公關 ,酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒,台北酒店,酒店上班,酒店打工


Post a Comment

<< Home