Monday, July 30, 2007

The People Of Maine Tell Susan Collins To Stop Hiding From Her Pro-Iraq War Record

Even Maine's other Republican Senator, Olympia Snowe, is ready to get out. But not Susie. No, she lies about term limits like she lies about her position on the war. Well you can run Susie....

Here are some folks telling Ms. Collins that enough is enough. She was probably hanging out with her BFF and missed this, so I thought I would provide it for her.




(P.S. Sorry for my absence the past few days folks. On a short vacation with my family and then off to YearlyKos. I will be liveblogging from there and will soon provide my schedule, for anyone who might be bored enough to be interested :)

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Waves at Cliffie!!! Heya mister!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Go get 'em, Cliffdog!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Glad to see you, Cliff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home