Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FYI
DATE: July 11, 2007
TIME: 10:00 AM
ROOM: Dirksen-226
OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
NOTICE OF COMMITTEE HEARING
Hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on “Preserving Prosecutorial Independence: Is the Department of Justice Politicizing the Hiring and Firing of U.S. Attorneys? – Part VI”

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Dirksen Senate Office Building Room 226
10:00 a.m.
Sara M. Taylor
Formerly Deputy Assistant to the President and
Director of Political Affairs
The White House

YOU CAN STREAM CSPAN 3 IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IT ON TV.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

CSPAN 3, 10 am eastern

Which in dog years means 7 am for yours truly. Coffeeeee, Paddy!

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm also on the west coast so I'll be sucking down my latte in my footie pj's.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I'll have to Tivo it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home