Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Comments Can Be Fun

A comment from a fan creatively named "unlib" at the Brave New Films site:

Will all you Libs please get passports so you can join all your friends in Communist China? Do the rest of USA a favor, get out of this country because you are all unamerican.
Funny stuff I know. So--and I know I should just ignore this kind of thing, but sometimes you just can't help yourself--I responded to the kind comments with some advice of my own:

Hey "unlib," or should I say IDIOT. The biggest supporter of "Communist China" in the U.S. Senate is your minority leader Mitch McConnell. If you learn how to read between now and say the next five minutes, why don't you try putting "McConnell and China" in "the google" and see what comes up?

Thanks for the advice though. Always nice to be told I am un-American by someone who is too stupid to even know you capitalize the A in American.

Imbecile.
Ok, now back to more important posts. That one was just too much fun not to share, however.

9 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Why do they even bother? Don't they realize you can demolish them?


Oh yeah. They're stupid.

Disregard questions.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great reply, worded with consummate good taste and restraint! "unlib" sounds like the kind of guy to takes after, say, Rummy and Dick in that classic Kathy Griffin routine...

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, troll busting is fun. You don't even have to touch the thin merits of their arguements - just bust on the spelling and grammer.

I do it at WaPo all the time and usually get my comments rated highly 'cause I just call them on being uneducated, stupid and not worthy of an arguement.

Let's tag team 'em, Cliff. Let me know when you get a good one again!!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah - and I just saw two spelling errors in my own post!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I call them retards Fernando. But I am not politically correcdt and stuff.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not politically correct? I'm so done with you.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to get into a pissing match with you, Cliffie.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I wish I was as snarky as you, Cliff. My life would be so different.
That spelling of correct you had was the same way my six year old spelled it on a note she wrote recently. Vey cute.
I'm going to laugh some more.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't the Ayn Rand worshippers go to some secret place and live together like the heroes of Atlas Shrugged do?

Anywhere but here is a-okay with me.

or hurry up with that rapture thing. Please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home