Monday, July 23, 2007


The Ew Factor
First we have Margaret Spellings brushing off advances from Karl Rove. Now this:
Cheney also reveals a biting sense of humor in the book, saying of his well-publicized dustup with Patrick Leahy on the floor of the Senate, "Leahy came over and put his arm around me and he didn't kiss me but it was close to it. So I flashed and I told him -- I dropped the F-bomb on him...it was heartfelt."
So, what,
was Leahy's reach-around too forward for the shrinking Dick violet?

My take? The Dick was asking for it. Sluts like him always are.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Wait. Dick "flashed"?

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that Cheney. Flashing, dropping the F-bomb, shooting old guys in the face. Gee, I wish he were MY friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home