Monday, July 23, 2007

FYI

CSPAN 3 TUESDAY JULY 24, 2007
09:30 AM EDT

3:00 (est.) LIVE
Senate Committee
U.S. Attorney Dismissals
Judiciary
Patrick J. Leahy , D-VT
Alberto R. Gonzales , Department of Justice
The beginning and end of this live program may be earlier or later than the scheduled times.

And WEDNESDAY, Miers will be held in contempt, per Sam Seder just now.

Here we go:
Former White House Counsel Harriet Miers and Joshua Bolten, the current Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, will likely be charged with contempt by the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday this week.

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Popcorn time.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are times like this when I wished I didn't have a job.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I know, Gimme. When I'm at work during these hearings/events, I DVR it, knowing that I missed all the fun, live.

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should be charged with contempt. They're both contemptable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home