Sunday, July 22, 2007


Loves long walks on the beach and guys who aren't inept...
Just say "no" to KKKarl? Leave no Karl behind?

I'll give Margaret Spellings credit for this one thing: She turned down Karl Rove when he asked her out in the early '80s.

(Rove later joked it took his ego "decades to recover.")

Spellings paused, then said: "Have you met Karl Rove?

"He was so inept and so inartful," she added. "I mean, I couldn't even understand."

EW! Karl Rove asked the secretary of education out! EW, EW, EW!

But she, like, so wouldn't, like, go out with him! How cool is that?

Oh-em-gee, did he, like, get all pissed and like, totally go all pay-back and, like, try to extraordinary rendition you and torture you and junk? Tell, tell! I want details! I so suh-
WEAR I won't tell anyone! Text me! 'K?

5 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

After she dumped him, he probably started rumors about her having an affair with an African American by whom she got pregnant and had to have an abortion while smoking pot and humming some hippie Communist anthem.

Then when she became secretary, he had all previous records of all previous rumors deleted. He still pines.

This episode also explains his hair loss. Rejection does that to you.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your 'EW' and raise you a TOTAL GAG! We've seen Karl's dance moves, can you IMAGINE his moves on a woman?! I don't know why, but I'm guessing he smells like fennel.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Oh man....too many images....too many images!!!!! KKKarl NNNNaked, ewwwwww!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made me think about the Jeff Gannon sleepovers. No, I don't thing he'd be too socially adept with women.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger ohdave said...

He and Margaret Spellings can have each other as far as I'm concerned. They both make me puke.

Talk about bumpin uglies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home