Monday, July 23, 2007



Ooooh, snap!!

Olbermann: "Not A Snake-Oil Salesman"

The Washington Post's Howard Kurtz asks, "Can a cable host who regularly bashes Bush be tough on the Democrats?" After all, Keith Olbermann does frequently challenge the President during his "Special Comments" on Countdown.

What say Keith? "Fortunately, I'm a journalist who does periodic commentary, and not a snake-oil salesman pretending to be an analyst or newsman."

It was announced last week that Olbermann would moderate a democratic candidate forum in Chicago next month.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

That is my hands down fav pic of Keith. I have it labeled in my computer "keithwow". heh.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a sweet response!. Damn, I love that man more everyday. (don't tell Mr. Gimme).

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we who love our country love Keith.

I see the timetable of "Americans who get the guts to speak the truth" as Murtha's revelations of the massacre and that things are not Rosy in Iraq, Colbert's correspondents dinner speech, and Keith's commentaries on how our Boy King is destroying 200 years of American history and rules of law.

Truth hurts; that's why the Repugs and their minions HATE Keith. I wish I had that Badge of Honor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home