Monday, June 18, 2007

Ok, so live blogging didn't work out so well either (much like travel blogging for me).

Take Back America was a good time today.

Highlights: A great speech by new Congressman Keith Ellison about how progressives need to keep the pressure on Congress to do the right thing. Or they won't.

I got to meet a number of bloggers whose work I admire (I won't name names lest I forget someone).

I was actually caught speechless when I was asked on film by Max Blumenthal for a quick one-liner on the Republicans (how often does that happen--if only my wife could have been there, she has most likely been wishing for that to happen for years).

Byron York of NRO showed up with his cool 80s Don Johson 'do.

Lots of energy. Lots of optimism. We ain't there yet, but people at least are feeling somewhat more confident than they did at this time last year.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're fired.

Anyway, give our best boo yah to whoever you think deserves it and kick anyone in the nuts that has pissed Paddy off.

Oh, and get lots of freebies and buttons and autographs - you'll need 'em later (I'll explain later).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home