Monday, June 18, 2007

BC posted about hypocrisy (down a few), and it was spot on and articulated beautifully. The hypocrisy in the Bush administration is appalling on a regular basis, as we all know, and I'd love to rant about it. But I'm just back from an exhausting trip, so I'll simply quote from a post by one of my other faves, Dan Froomkin:
"BLITZER: Here's the White House response. We asked the White House for a response to your article: 'The president addressed this [Abu Ghraib] fully. He first saw the pictures on TV and he was upset by them. He called for the investigation to go forward. He found the actions abhorrent and urged the Defense Department to get to the bottom of the matter.'

"HERSH: It's not when they saw the photographs. It's when they learned how serious it was. They were told in memos what the photographs showed."

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pull my face off.

4 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Someone's gotta do something about this slimeball president already.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

No face pulling missy. Counter productive.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Face-pulling sounds painful.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

So I'm hearing that I should just stick to what...hair pulling? Okey dokey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home