Monday, June 18, 2007

Hey boys and girls,

I am at Take Back America, one of the big lib-fests every year. I apologize for the fact I keep saying I'll be back (not in that cheesy Arnie way), but after finishing my book draft, I have been, over the past two weeks, in Burlington, VT, all over Arizona, and after spending 16 hours back in my home in Columbus, now DC.

Don't get me wrong. I AM NOT COMPLAINING. Just explaining (now that sounded a bit Rev. Jackson didn't it). I will be liveblogging from here a lot, and hopefully much more in the coming weeks. In fact, as of July 1, things should be normal again (whatever that is for me).

So thanks for your patience. Altough as I have said many times, all the other bloggers here are infinitely smarter than I am, so you can look at my absence as a gift.

Cheerio. Will be back soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whhhaaaahhhhh!!!! I wanna go!!! (Stamps feet). Sniff.

Ok, I'll save up and go next year.

You'd damn well better live blog that so that I think I AM there.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home