Friday, April 27, 2007

Rick Renzi And Katherine Harris Channel Barry White

The Rickster may soon be joining his friends in the embedded YouTube below, Rob Simmons and Katherine Harris, in the realm of "former Congressperson."

But that's not why I post this. Our good friend Ohdave of the great Ohio blog Ohdave.net, sent me this YouTube of Renzi and Harris coming as close to mounting each other as is probably legal in the House chamber. While of course simultanously believing that abstinence education works.

It's a must view! And then go on over to Odave's place and thank him for digging this up:

7 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I had to stop watching. That was disgusting.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger ohdave said...

Actually the credit goes to my fellow Ohio blogger:

http://phlipsrants.blogspot.com/

The link is also on my site under "Best of Ohio Blogs" Stop by his site and say hello also.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Basheert said...

OMG - you must be kidding.

I knew he was another jerky idiot Arizona carpetbagging politician, I didn't realize he was also a Harris-bagger...

What in heaven's name is Arizona thinking?????

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, she reminds me of a very touchy-feely Republican woman I know who can't keep her hands off any male, especially if she think he's cute or rich.

Has she never heard of the concept of personal space? I'm surprised she didn't actually climb into his lap. Renzi looks faintly embarrassed -- note that he's not returning the fondlings and kissings she's giving him -- and she's pawing him like Michele Bachmann shoving aside Secret Service agents to grope Bush.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The clip I watched here was Bob Simmons R-CT going on about open-source intelligence.
so I don't get it.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UUUUgggghhh. Thanks Cliff!

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the real action is happening in the background, annon....



Harris is quite the groper isn't she? Renzi looks quite uncomfortable being fondled.... 'course it could just be that he knows the C-span cameras are picking up the action and that he's going to have to answer some questions from his wife....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home