Friday, April 27, 2007


50% Good News Story of the Day


SOLAR-POWERED SWIMSUIT

Can I Plug My iPod into Your Bathing Suit?

It's just what the world needed. Now, there's a solar-powered swimsuit, making it a snap to recharge your iPod right on the beach -- and reduce your carbon footprint while you sunbathe.

(snip)

But now, there's an invention that may trump all of the above in sheer pointlessness. German lingerie producer Triumph has come up with, of all things, a solar-powered bathing suit. The rather awkward-looking one-piece garment comes complete with photovoltaic cells to capture energy from the sun. What to do with that energy, you might ask? It's perfect, the company assures its potential customers, for recharging your phone or iPod while lying on the beach.


Altogether I don't see any negatives to this.
(ba dum dum)

*Note- Will they send the swimsuits over with the USAID Ipods for Afganistan?

4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I think this is a fantastic idea.

There is nothing sexier than seeing a person enjoying life to music on a zero carbon footprint.

It makes a statement that there is much more to life than beautiful skin.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Hokay Fernando... I'm more worried you'd get electrocuted in the lake!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Sideon said...

I like the idea. The thong styles would be all behind us.

Ahem.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Agent 24/7 said...

I'll just stick to my shorts.
(ba dum dum)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home