Thursday, April 26, 2007



Ha!!! Fox News Headline...


Dem Hopefuls Spar Over
Who's More Anti-War


Interesting debate. My thoughts?

Clinton was poised and on point, Obama seemed a little nervous and off, Gravel was a total wild-card, Edwards was staid but faltered on the haircut bit, same with Richardson except with him it was the "Fredo is Hispanic" thing, Biden had the best laugh of the nite and seemed quite impassioned and Kuchinich looked sane next to Gravel.

No real winner IMHO, but neither Obama or Edwards really stepped up their game.

Anyone else notice that Keith seemed a little uncomfortable with Tweety on and off?

COMMENT FROM CLIFF: I was going to write up my thoughts on the debate but found myself entirely agreeing with Paddy. Unlike MSNBC's analysts, and like Paddy, I didn't think there was a real winner. I think most of the candidates came off as presidential, and even more so when compared to the circus clown currently occupying the Oval Office.

Oh, one more thing, I gotta party with Gravel sometime. You can just imagine him drinking a bottle of WIld Turkey in one swig and cursing you for doubting him afterwards. In any case, for all future negotiations between Bush and the Senate, we must send Gravel.

5 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

And I REALLY wonder about Kuchinichs' ***** size after seeing his wife again. He's a freakin' troll!!! And she is not.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Ashen Shard said...

hey, c'mon now paddy, maybe she actually is attracted to him because of his intelligence ... unless he has a lot of money, then that might be it too.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm telling ya, that Gravel had some chutzpah.

And I still stick with Dennis having a big ****.

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also wondered how he managed to get her to marry him.

I must be crazy or something, because I agreed with most of the stuff Gravel was saying. He seemed to state the obvious truth, which I guess comes off as crazy or revolutionary now.

-kajc

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger stitcheson8th said...

Keith was definitely pissed at Tweetie - watching that dweeb laugh at Gravel, making like he was LIKE TOTALLY of no importance, was disgusting. We don't see these pontificating asses putting their butts on the line in the electoral process but they seem to think they are entitled to diss them every which way from Sunday.

That was a horrible display of what Bill Moyers is unmasking - unbridled arrogance in one who claims to be a journalist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home