Friday, April 27, 2007



A few drive-by bits this morning.

I've never done this before, but watertiger made me choke on my coffee.
Condi, Condi ,Condi.


Anyone want to stake me a trip to Poland to straighten these feebleminded freaks out?
I can say beer, butt, window & trashcan in Polish. What more do I need?

YEAH for Stephen Hawkings.!!! I wish he could have taken a plane full of people similarly afflicted with him.

Finally, and I mean this sincerely Rudy, one of these days people are just gonna look at you and say that you're a panderer and opportunist. Hopefully it will be before the elections.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Coffee is good.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Math Skeptic said...

It's so cute when triple adulterers like Rudy Giuliani try to pretend that "protecting marriage" from homosexuality puts them on some sort of moral high ground.

So friggin cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home