Saturday, April 07, 2007

I have been in Arizona the past week to celebrate Passover in the desert--it only seemed appropriate. This is why I have been silent this week.

So imagine my surprise when I found out in the Arizona Republic that my new girlfriend, Monica Goolding, announced her resignation. The article states there was no reason given for her resignation.

No reason? This is what I never understand about no comments. We all know why--you are in deep crap. We all know that you are in over your head. And we all know that you are merely chum in the water. So why not admit that with the ongoing investigation it is impossible to perform her job effectively...as a toady.

Moreover, I continue to wonder how her legal bills are being paid now that she does not have any job. To my knowledge there have not been any announcements about a legal fund to pay for her attorney's fees. And nothing indicates that she is loaded with cash. (Admittedly, I have been on vacation and this type of news coulbe floating out there) I wish the MSM would cover this aspect of scandals--how are lawyers found and legal fees paid for the younger, less affluent people caught up in these scandals?

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Now, now A Lincoln Democrat, if you were really Monica's bf, you'd have all the answers to all those questions.

You scalawag, you were just pullin' our legs!

Ok, fun's over. Good post, and if the press did their job, they'd find out the answers, now wouldn't they?

Welcome home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home