Monday, April 02, 2007


'Dan Quayle in cowboy boots'


Published: Monday April 2, 2007

Victor Gold, a friend of George H.W. Bush and the Cheney family, will release a book slamming the Bush administration entitled,
"Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and the Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP."*****

"For all the Rove-built facade of his being a 'strong' chief executive, George W. Bush has been, by comparison to even hapless Jimmy Carter, the weakest, most out of touch president in modern times," Gold writes. "Think Dan Quayle in cowboy boots."



OhmyfreakingGod!!! I am laughing my substantial butt off!!
Talk about birds coming home to roost!

***** I couldn not have made up that title if my life depended on it. Que Rico!!!

10 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Yeee HAW!!!!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Yeee HAW!!!!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Yeee HAW!!!!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

burp.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I wonder if Bush can spell potato.

I wonder if Bush can SAY potato.

Bush IS a potato.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

potatoe... with a schrunched brow..... thinkin', thinkin', thinkin'......

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Well he can spell treason.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Larry said...

I think Quayle is a tad smarter than Bush, just a tad.

www.lydiacornell.com

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger tofubo said...

luv the kkkrisp use of imagery for the spotlight

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

George Bush quotes:

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006 (Watch video clip)

"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards." --George W. Bush, on holding six-party talks with North Korea, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus. I also read three Shakespeares. ... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list." --George W. Bush, interview with NBC's Brian Williams, New Orleans, La., Aug. 29, 2006 (Watch video clip)


Dan Quayle quotes:


"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history.
I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."


Yep....they sound pretty much the same to me! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home