Monday, April 02, 2007



Is this how this stuff goes?
Everyone is all nutsy poo poo over the baseketball, and now they are freaks for baseball? Harumph.

I don't know what kind of person would work for this company,
but I don't want her to be First Lady.

Like we didn't see this coming.

Think Progress

18 Iraqi journalists killed in the first quarter of 2007.
According to the Committee to Protect Journalists, Iraqi journalists “were liable to kidnap, assault, harassment, detention and obligatory displacement.” Last year, Iraq was the most dangerous country for journalists, “with 39 reporters and 26 other media workers killed.”


And finally, all I can say about this is...... snort.

Gorgeous pic, as usual, from my friend Cat.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Back down in the 30's later in the week. argh.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Larry said...

McCain's campaign is underperforming because McCain's favorite war movement is underperforming.

Fred Thompson has no chance to be President.

Doesn't Libby have enough neocon money already?

www.lydiacornell.com

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I only have a few minutes to play on the blogs...too busy (arghhh, I need some free time!)

Speaking of baseball, I found this picture of Cliff from when he was just a wee child.

http://tinyurl.com/2umohl

(hope the tinyurl works)

The White Sox embarrassed me today. :-(

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

ME, hahahaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home