Monday, April 02, 2007


If The Republicans Lose Idaho......

Holy Shamoly.

I'm setting up my bookmarks and folders, trying to organize stuff I use every day, and one of the folders is newspapers. For no reason, I clicked on the Idaho Statesman, then when I was there, went to opinion to see whose columns they carried.
Didn't get that far.

9 LTE's on the page.
Every single one SCATHING about this administration and Prez.


Choice bits?

So the Bushwhacker and the Cheneyac want to send more of our sons and daughters to the debacle in Iraq. Why don't we start with their kids? Oh, wait — they're not fit for military service — Bush's daughters are druggies like their dad, and Cheney's daughter already broke the stupid "don't ask, don't tell" rule.



If there is one thing we can learn from the past six years, it is to never repeat the mistakes that have been made by this presidency. This presidency leaves a legacy of tragic human loss, massive national debt, a world and nation divided and in turmoil, and a state of the nation that is probably the worst in 30 years.



Unfortunately Bush and Cheney, who probably should be serving long sentences in prison, will continue trashing the Constitution, the treasury and the nation's good reputation for the remainder of their terms, then ride off into the sunset to be handsomely rewarded by some very appreciative oil companies.


Now I realize that I live in a red state, but my section of it is pretty purple. In our LTE's, it is invariably 6/2 anti-Bush. Who woulda thunk that IDAHO would hate Bush as much as say..... Vermont?

Who we got running in Idaho? Looks like a shoo* in for a pick up next year....

Idaho Dem Blog 43rd State

7 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

50 State Strategy BABY!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Excuse me for being pedantic, but it's "shoo in", not "shoe in." I want you to look as intelligent as I know you are.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jim, please to make your acquaintance (I looked at your profile)!

I think Paddy had so much in her head to tell us that her mind gets ahead of her fingers, lol.

Great to hear about Idaho; I must say I never woulda thunk it.

I'll go check out the DCC and see what we got going there.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, glad to see someone with a real picture in their profile.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idaho - the entire national delegation is Republican. Sounds like they're ready for a clean sweep!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I replied the bestest I could gimme.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Hey! I have a real picture in my profile!

I'm just glad I'm not the guy in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home