Security, We Ain't Got No Stinkin Security
So, um, here is my list of other things the White House security should probably not investigate, much like they didn't see the necessity in perhaps perusing why an undercover CIA operative working on weapons of mass destruction counter-proliferation had her cover blown by the Bloated Rover and Vice President Arterial Blockage:
1) Ayman Al Zwahiri using the White House bowling lanes.
2) YouTubed video of White House officials allowing their two year olds to toke up.
3) Anna Nicole Smith's body turning up in the Lincoln Bedroom.
4) President Bush's awarding USC football team members key positions on the Civil Rights Commission.
5) What Karl Rove is still doing with security clearance and therefore access to the files of more Americans he can endanger through his treasonous behavior.
6) General Pace's dragging Ken Melhman into the Treaty Room in only his underoos.