Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Question for General Pace.

After saying this,
Yahoo

"I believe that homosexual acts between individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts," Pace said in the audio recording of the interview posted on the Tribune's Web site.

I want to know, is it the acts themselves you consider immoral or the homosexual people that commit them? And I would reserve the right to ask you this question again after Ms Palfreys' "customers" are named.

************Heads UP!!!*********
Josh Micah Marshall is going to be on Countdown with Keith Olbermann at 8p tonite.
Josh and his crews at Talking Points Memo have done stellar work on the Prosecutor Purge. (and they're still working on it) Should be worth seeing.

10 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Some people need to learn just to STFU.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Basheert said...

He's a little General after all. Peter Pace has always struck me as being a real tight a** with lots of fruit salad on his chest.

He's obviously an underachiever who can only make it when he's licking someone elses boots. He's got a pretty big mouth for someone who's supposed to be important in the military.

This whole thing is unraveling and it's becoming fun to watch!

Go Keith Go!
He won't pull any punches!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Josh did great, god bless him!!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great! We had Josh Marshall and Cenk from Young Turks

As far the "immoral" comments go didja all hear what Duncan Hunter said???? He likened gays to pedophiles using the Catholic Church as an example.

I mean, I've read others make that sick comparison, but RIGHT there, AT a newsconference. Christ!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I've been reading Josh for years, and he's really nailing this one. He's so thorough, it's really impressive.

I'll be watching Keith after you guys are asleep...west coast time is like, sooo 3 hours ago!

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over nice post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vimeo.com/user4277682]buy levitra[/url]
buy levitra online canada
buy
buy levitra online free
[url=http://www.vimeo.com/user4277682]buy levitra[/url]
buy levitra online without prescription
buy levitra online calgary
buy levitra online us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home