Monday, March 12, 2007



I HATE HIM!!! I HATE HIM!!! I HATE HIM!!!
Paddy throws herself to the floor, thrashing and flailing about, pounding her fists.

Whew, I feel a little better. fTucker can pack more lies, half-truths and innuendos in 20 minutes than anyone else on the teevee. (outside of Faux that is)

And on another note, cribbed totally from Think Progress...

So you thought once Dems got in power, the balance of objectivity on the Sunday shows would head back in our favor, dincha?

Silly you..




A tidbit
Despite previous network claims that a conservative advantage existed on the Sunday shows simply because Republicans controlled Congress and the White House, only one show, ABC's This Week, has been roughly balanced between both sides overall since the congressional majority switched hands in the 2006 midterm elections.

And head over to Media Matters (who compiled this study so you didn't have to) and sign their petition to the networks to try and fix this "slight imbalance".

6 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Finian said...

Tucker Faye the royal champion of the irrelevant factless strawman

and of course never mentions his father is Libby's lawyer
And how did you get that shortlived PBS gig Tucker?

Hired by masgop to be their Jon Stewart -there is nothing funny when he squinches up his face and spouts some pompous blowhard crap.
Rita Cosby is gone hopefully Tucker is next. The only time Tucker Faye's show is any good is when the Mayor of Looneyville is the guest host.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Tucker's father is Libby's lawyer? I didn't know that!

I've always hated that little prick.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, Paddy, I thought I was the only one that had temper tantrums watching "news" shows. Yay! I'm not alone!

Ya know, I tend to watch the Tucks too when I'm home for it, but for once tonight I watched CNN and was rewarded by my hearthrob Jack Cafferty (I met him in person a coupla times) calling Gonzales a weasel. Now THAT was fun.

I take what I can get...

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

1. I never watch him. I can't stand him. He makes me gag.
2. I, too, have temper tantrums watching the 3-ring-"news".
3. One of the peeviest of my pet peeves is the lack of fair coverage on the Sunday shows. Why did it take this long for charts like these? And why now? We've all been saying this for years.
4. FTucker should wear his old bow tie on his head. It would be more flattering and suit his demeanor.
5. There is no 5. Psyche!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Ashen Shard said...

If you really want to have your head explode, ignore Tucker and go watch Lou Dobbs. I did for a bit either Thursday or Friday last week, and he was going on one of his illegal immigrant rants (which I think is every night). Of course, he doesn't give an actual solution to the problem, only complains about the problems illegal immigration causes and labels any attempt to deal with it as 'amnesty'.

Anyway, in between his segments about the illegal immigration problem, he did a segment on Cuban immigrants coming over. I would think his opinion on immigration would be consistent. Of course it was not, silly me for thinking he would be consistent. He even went so far as to say that Cubans should be rewarded for their ingenuity in getting over here with citizenship! WTF!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

6. Lou Dobbs has a lot of people fooled into thinking he's thoughtful or reasonable or moderate-able, or something-able. I never bought into him. The double standards list just gets longer and longer.
7. How do you guys all have time to watch all these guys on TV? I barely have time to keep up with the CliffBlog.
8. Bye now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home