Sunday, March 11, 2007


Let me just first say, for the record, that I have absolutely no clue what time it is.

Biscotti with your coffee Ms K? NO DAMMIT, I'm killing carbs again and plan to enjoy my crankiness!!!

Because I'm a lover of petty losers, go read how Faux hand picked reaction to their thumping at Newshounds. hehehe
The editors at FOXNews.com ignored 145 articles listed in a Google search that objectively told of the decision by Nevada Democrats to cancel a Democratic presidential candidate debate that would have been hosted by the right-wing network. Rather, they chose an editorial from the Las Vegas Review Journal that condemned the decision, allowing FOX to publish the opinion while pretending to report a news item.


I'm feeling frisky this am, so I'll start out with my two "dream crushes".

Glenn Greenwald asks, What happened to the Padilla interrogation videos?

Joe (*sigh*) Conason will be having a live chat about his new book, It Can Happen Here, later today at Firedoglake. Go check it out.

Editorial at the NYT calling for Gonzalez to step down. Atta boys!!

Well, that's all I can muster up until I finish my coffee and figure out what *%++ing time it is.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Joe *Dreamy* Conason. I wonder if I can make it thru the live chat without virtually blushing & stuttering? Oh well.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Paddy and Joe
Sittin' in a tree
B-L-O-G-G-I-N-G
First comes Paddy
Then comes Joe
Then comes Cliff
With a fire hose!

(That Cliff, never lets things get too hot...damn.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home