Sunday, March 11, 2007



I have a SEVERE case of the new "Disease Du Jour"..... outrage fatigue.

I'm TIRED of being pissed, so here for your listening pleasure is one of my all time favorite bands, Concrete Blonde. The first song was my "relationship song" for my last relationship. Ya'll know what that means.

AND, follow me to the comments for a secret.

*************NOTE*****************
Just in case you thought I was being ultra hoggy with the posts today, Cliff is traveling and will in and out of "Radio Silence" today and tomorrow.

8 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

OMG!!! Joe CONASON typed my name!! And he teased me!! /swoon.

Erm, okay, let me just remind myself that I'm a 46 y/o woman and should comport myself as such, yes?
On another note, he's still over at Firedoglake with Stirling Newberry talking about his new book. Go on over, but for the LOVE OF GOD, don't let on you know me. I'm going to have to change my name before YearlyKos. (*sigh*)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

hehehe, Paddy, you may require a fainting couch. Just guzzle a jar of wine, a few Cheetos, put on a mushy movie, and think Conason thoughts.

You may as well enjoy the swoon while it lasts, right?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Are people supposed to all of sudden act mature of different when they turn 46?

Damn it. Nobody told me and I've been 46 for 7 months now.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Apparently I haven't paid any attention either F, and I've been 46 for a month and a half. Hopefully, I won't change. ;}

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Damn. . .I only have three years left?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I tried to act my age. It made me take a nap. Now I'm ready to party like a mad man.

Happy Sunday folks.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger DisNoir36 said...

Concrete Blonde? Man I didn't think anyone even remembered who the hell they were.

Personally I love me some 'Joey' by the Blonde.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I love my Sansa E280R full of Rhapsody channels. ROCKS!

We live in interesting times damn it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home