Friday, February 02, 2007

INTRODUCTIONS

We have two new bloggers who will be joining the team here, as you guys can see baby duty and a tight book deadline have me a bit slowed down. They are both keen political analysts, good friends and neither has slept with Ann Coulter (among the few). And that is good enough for me.

Seriously, I think you will enjoy their writing very much.

Here are the two bios, which will be going up on the site shortly:

BC is a Democratic political consultant with more than a decade's experience working on local, state and national campaigns. He likes long walks on the beach, New York style pizza, and being mysterious (someone told him it helps with the ladies).

And

Mike O’Leary is a political junkie who advocates forprogressive public health and environmental causes andenjoys spirited discourse over a pint. He has a degreein health communication and experience in politicalpolling, market research and internationaldevelopment. He spent the last dozen years working onhealth related efforts in Latin America and Africa andnow works with Latinos and diabetes in Baltimore, MD.

Please welcome both of these goofballs to the site. Things are just getting more fun around here all the time!

9 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Cliff

You left off some important info on BC's and Mike O'Leary's bio's. For one thing, how do they stand on unabashed flirting and improper advances by women bloggers. How am I supposed to know how to act? :-D

I'll behave if you want...but it won't be easy.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Mary Ellen, I fully expect you to flirt. In fact, if you don't, I think they would both be a bit disappointed...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Hey Hey Hey!!!! There are TWO of them ME, save me one at least!!!

BTW ME, I registered for Yearly Kos the other day, so I'll be in your neck o' the woods in early August. I am SOOOO hyped!!!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Paddy

Of course I'll share the guys with you! I just hope we don't wear them out....I'll be gentle boys, I promise. ;-)

So, Yearly Kos is going to be out here in August? Cool. I hope the weather is good when you get here. You never know about Chicago, we can go through all four seasons in one day.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Hey gottalaff-
(I know you'll be here eventually) email me at paddykraska at hotmail dot com and I'll try and figure out why you're getting the anonymouse thingie.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger BC said...

I thought I made it clear in my bio that I was all for flirting (the whole mysterious thing).

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Well, then, in that case, we'll get along great, bc.

I'm the 3rd regular commenter, a big flirt, and more than a little demented. Ask Cliffy. He'll vouch for my lack of self-control in almost any situation....

...right, Bulldog?

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

P.S. Thanks Paddy. Will do.


I'm always late to these Commenty fests. I have to do that whole work thing.

Like that's ever been a valid excuse. ::stifles a laugh::

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Growing up is such a marevelous thingy.

Stay focused folks. The digested matter is ready for flinging at the air circulators.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home