Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Few Notes

My friends BC and Mike O'Leary will be putting up their first posts today. We'll get things kicking...I am sure you'll enjoy actualy having some folks here infinitely smarter than I am. If not as loud.

Also, we should all give a big thanks to Paddy. She has been invaluable in helping me update this blog, and improvements are forthcoming. So soon, more content and a nicer looking blog!

How can you justify not coming by 3-4 times per day.

Once again, THANKS PADDY, THANKS BC, AND THANKS MIKE!!

6 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Cliff-

Just noticed that blogger has a scheduled outage for maint at 11a PST- let BC & Mike know so they don't try to kill themselves if it f's up during that time for them.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Oh gosh....I am getting really excited about having Mike and BC on this blog. The anticipation is killing me...where are you guys????

Note to Paddy: Is it my computer that is making Cliff's picture so blurred, or is it Blogger? Or, maybe I've started drinking too early...

Oh....and before I forget...GO BEARS!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I have no strong feeling about the Bears or the Colts. I hate feeling ambivalent......

My heart is a bit on the Colts side but I tend to go with the Underdog. I guess I'd be more excited if there were any chance of a wardrobe malfunction.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

It's blogger and or the pic. It looks fine in my puter, but when I put it up it's blurry.

Cliff is supposed to be sending me some new pics to play with for the header.

ME- I know!! I want to read their posts to see if they were worth the wait... heh.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

You're doing great, Paddy!

And as far as a blurry Cliff, isn't that the way he really looks? Well, at least he's a clear writer/speaker.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Nah, I am pretty blurry all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home