Saturday, August 25, 2007

pic via Cat of course



Happy Saturday!!! Had a little mishap with my knee yesterday that's making me extra cranky, but I'm moving around slowly.

Not really anyplace to go today, (Um rain? The midwest is REALLY tired of you right now!), so I'm going to just put the knee up and zone.

Tidbits.....

Pentagon Readies New 'Info Desk' on War

Brzezinski Embraces Obama Over Clinton for President

ACLU sues DEA on behalf of truck whose money was seized

Whistleblowers on Fraud are Jailed and Tortured

Desperation spurs poor Pakistanis to sell kidneys

Rumors that Castro has died excite Miami

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

cranky cranky cranky.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger ohdave said...

Sorry I haven't been around much. School starting and all.

Keep up the good work!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店工作 ,酒店公關 ,酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒,台北酒店,酒店上班,酒店打工

 

Post a Comment

<< Home