Friday, August 24, 2007

I've got something to say about the following video I found over at Crooks and Liars.

Ted Nugent is a useless, lame, wussy, diarrhea mouth has-been.

Not sure where this whole pseudo patriotic priapic persona of his came from, but it sure as hell isn't from his life. I'm not going to dis the man for doing what he did to get out of going to Viet Nam, to each his own. But it's awful easy to wanker on about war and all the other flag waving slogans when you're a drug booze** addled 58 year old with no career and most of your hearing shot.

Nugent was here in the South Bend area not too long ago, at a very small venue that was not sold out. I'd be hard pressed to say it held 200 people at max. (I was not there, but I've been there for other shows)

He started this crap and people walked out. I heard from a friend who works at the club that there were MAYBE 50 people left after he finished drooling all over himself. And most of those were drinking and trying to pick someone up, not paying any attention to Ted. They walked out even after paying a hefty cover (not ticket) to hear him play.

Oh, and the rant here in South Bend was much more racial, less political.



Rough transcript from C&L

Nugent: I was in Chicago last week I said—Hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these you punk? Obama, he’s a piece of shit and I told him to suck on one of my machine guns…Let’s hear it for them. I was in NY and I said hey Hillary—you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch… Since I’m in California, I’m gonna find– she might wanna suck on my machine gun! Hey, Dianne Feinstein, ride one of these you worthless whore. Any questions? Freeeeedom!


How long do you think it will be before the FBI starts investigating him for threats against the ex-First Lady? Threats against 2 Presidential Candidates and a sitting Congressperson?

Has anyone seen Ted & Ann Coulter in a room together? The similarities.....

Just sayin'.



h/t C&L friend Jamie **Forgot he was a boozer, not a druggie.

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Go home Ted, you're drooling again.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never could stand that idiot. He has always been anti-drug so you can't blame drugs. He's naturally repellant.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why Repub politicians are freaking out about being filmed out in public.
They're all a "Macaca" waiting to happen. They can't reveal their true selves or they won't be electable.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Well he isn't wrong in bashing Feinstein, though I don't know why he is. She's always been the female Lieberman, undercover republican.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home