Sunday, August 26, 2007

Liberal Interpretation
Their headlines, my stories
First lady Bush has pinched nerve, to skip APEC Said Laura, "My nerves have been pinched since Jan. 2001. This one's just the latest."

Photographers scrambled to grab a snapshot of the first lady as she swatted her husband away. "Let go of my skirt, George!" she snapped, as the two made a hasty exit out of the local Toys R Us.
US recession risk highest since 9/11 -- ex-Treasury secretary Bush declared the economy to be in the best shape ever and fired Mr. Summers on the spot.

Larry Summers, Treasury Secretary under former President Clinton, accused Bush of being unfit for office, partly because he is the ex-secretary and can't be fired.

His protests were ignored. "I can do whatever I want. I'm the Presinator," a muffled whine from Bush was overheard as he stuffed a slice of cheeseburger pizza into his already full mouth. "Summers always was a big poop head."
How Washington Missed 9/11 More a love note than a Broadway musical, How Washington Missed 9/11 is the story of GW Bush and his wistful reminiscence over the best day of his life. "How I Miss You, 9/11" will be to this extravaganza what "Memory" was to Cats.

7 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

So many headlines, so little time, because.....

KEITH'S ON IN A HALF HOUR!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

That first one had me laughing out loud. Excellent job.
It's funny cuz it's true.....

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Thanks, Addy! Yeah, it's pitiful that these things pop into my mind.

Think about it. When you look down thread to Paddy's video of JFK, the last thing that you'd imagine is a caricature of him grabbing Jackie's skirts.

Well, at least not for the same reason. ; )

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Makes me wonder...
I'm listening to Maroon 5.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Well, at least not for the same reason. ; )

Yep. They couldn't be more different. 40+ years later and we sure have sunk.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know what they were doing in Toys R Us. Is that where Jenna's registered or did George need more Leggos?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Aren't Legos a little to advanced for Georgie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home