Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm Back!

I know you've all missed me terribly this past week. I was on vacation with my family and I learned a very important lesson - if you have two kids under the age of 3, there is no such thing as a vacation (unless you bring help, which we didn't).

Anyway, saw that Republican Congressman and FBI target Rick Renzi of Arizona decided to retire (rather than the likely involuntary retirement he would have received next November). Once again, another GOP incumbent retires, stretching already thin resources a little further. Each week seems to bring more good news for Nancy Pelosi, something I didn't believe would happen 8 months ago. I've never been so glad to be wrong.

4 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Welcome back BC.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Good to see you back here!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this nightmare scenario... Bush AND Chenney resign! President Pelosi? It would shake the very foundations of the two-party system

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Hey, BC. Glad to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home