Saturday, August 25, 2007

A slow news day means messing with poll numbers*

The Laffy McLaffington Polling Center Poll

We polled everyone in the world who was minimally rational. To be fair and balanced, we let the more progressive among us choose the categories, and the more demented conservative name the categories and enter the results.

Bush Trait Ratings
8/25/07 Yes Indeed
Not So Much
Disqualified

Idiockery
99% 1% 0%
Sadistosity
98% 2% 0%
Lunaticaldom 99%
1% 0%
Foolhardience 97% 3%
0%
Illiteracyage 100% 0% 0%
Mental Illnessness 90% 1% 9%
Sobrietyarianism
0% 80% 20%
Compassionness
0% 100% 0%

Judgmentism
3%%97%0%




Communicatorey
1%98%1%

* (Blogger messed with spacing, but it could have been the conservatives who entered the results. Yeah, okay, it's their fault.)

6 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I tried about 5 times to post this so you could read it. This is as close as Blogger would let me get.

That last word was supposed to be "disqualified".

I give up.

Margaritas, anyone? Kirsten?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Great. I squeezed it all in, but now it's even more messed up.

If you're Bush, it all looks normal.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you're Bush, my condolences.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I am her, Laffy, and making margaritas.
I'll save you one.

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to propose a different word for "Illiteracyage"

years ago a WWII vet in Key West name of Hank Till taught me this word. Illegiterate. It's a hybrid made up of the two words illiterate and illegitimate and it means stupid bastard

I think Illegiteracy pretty much sums up the Bush White House.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Great idea, Ran. Let's change it. Well, at least in Comments.

I hereby officially approve the change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home