Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why is that *&#@ weasel Davis at the GSA hearing asking for a subpoena for Valerie Plame? Huh? Be right back, I'm over to FDL to figure out what the HELL is going on.

Oh my, there is some severe rewriting of history is going on. Rove has been hard at work.

Go listen.

Cspan

***********UPDATE***********

This is really amazing. The R's are phreaked out and throwing every damn thing from the 90's up.

I have half a mind to move into Whack job Dan Burton's district just so I can vote against him.

CNN reporting the White House will be appointing Ed Gillespie to replace Dan Bartlett. Subpoenas for Hariet Miers and Sara Taylor are being sent out.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Wow, that chick needs to get smacked down HARD.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing that I stayed home today (I didn't stay home FOR this).

The repubs are out of control in this hearing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home