Friday, June 08, 2007

Remember Me?

Hey folks. I am sorry I have not been around here much (for those who have not been rejoicing due to my absence). First, I had to get my book manuscript turned in by Monday at noon. Then after catching up on much lost sleep, I was off on a business trip to Burlington, VT for both my wife and myself. And now we are each switching off working and watching the little Dougie man, who at almost 8 months moves faster than a Republican looking for a hooker massage. So watching him is a full-time affair (a labor of love though, of course).

I will try and get back into it tomorrow afternoon when I get back home and will actually spend a few days in my humble abode. But then I am off on another business trip to Arizona and right after DC for the Take Back America conference (I will be liveblogging a good deal from there). In any case, It is just that kind of time right now.

Of potential interest to some of you multiple-progressive-blog readers, I will be going out to dinner tonight here in Burlington with Steve Benen, who you may know as the proprietor of The Carpetbagger Report, the editor of The Salon Blog Report, the weekend guy at Talking Points Memo, and a semi-regular blogger at both The Huffington Post and Crooks & Liars. In other words, Steve reaches more people through the intertubes than anyone alive.

Steve has a been a friend for a while, but the kind of friend you form in this brave new world of ours, which means many emails and a few calls, but this will be the first time we meet in person. Ain't technology grand?

In any case, I will try and write when I can, and soon enough, I'll be back full-time, as there are even going to be some exciting changes going on here, that will benefit all of us...

Thank you for taking a minute to listen to this cerebral excretion from our sponsor. Or, um, the loudmouth this blog is named after.

4 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

FRIDAY!!!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff!

Congrats on getting the manuscript done. Congrats on all the business trips - that must mean that you're working and that means money for the boy and his mom!

Have fun at Take Back America and say hi to Steve for me - I'm a big fan. You bloggy guys are da bomb.

And Paddy really wasn't "cheating" on you...she explained everything...

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Isn't the way it goes that if you have to "explain", it's probably a lie? I seem to remember that from my experience with marriage.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Wait...what was that? I heard a familiar voice. I know I did. I'm not hallucinating, am I?

Cliff?




Cliffy?


Great news in that post! Lovvvve it! And you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home