Thursday, June 07, 2007


Here in the great unwashed Northern Indiana....

Today : Mostly sunny, hot and more humid. It will become extremely windy by afternoon and evening. High: 90, Wind: S 20-40

But in the REAL "Windy City"....

90 m.p.h. winds could hit tonight

Tribune staff report
Published June 7, 2007, 2:43 PM CDT
Severe weather is expected to move through the Chicago area today, bringing with it the potential of 90 m.p.h. winds tonight. But lesser winds already are causing problems around the city.


Very strange weather. If I was still living in Miami, I'd call it hurricane weather.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm about ready to go take my wind chimes down, they're driving me nuts.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

90 mph isn't that like a cat 1 hurricane?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I guess I'd better tie down the patio furniture, eh? It will be just my luck that all that yard work I just finished will be ruined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home