Thursday, June 07, 2007

Color me dumbstruck! Cupcakes eat other cupcakes. When she got home from her 3 day excellent adventure, Paris Hilton just had to have cupcakes ...and just like that they were delivered right to her black wrought iron gates! Almost like magic.

The most exciting moment was about 10:30 a.m. when a Mrs. Beasley's Gourmet Cupcakes van pulled up and Anthony Crisafulli delivered three containers of the treats to the house.

"She hasn't eaten well while she's been away," Crisafulli said, noting that Hilton had called the Beverly Hills store this morning. She is a regular customer, he said, noting her favorite cupcakes are strawberry and mocha.

I find this rather cannibalistic. But wait, there's more!
Around noon, a delivery man wheeled in six cases of Party Animal organic gourmet dog food, topped by an extravagant fruit basket.
Either she was being extra careful to avoid dog food of Chinese origins, or she had a sudden hankerin' for La Bone de Lait with a kumquat chaser.

And while I usually make a point of ignoring Paris stories, something about the cupcake angle just got me all choked up and I had to share.


12 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

It doesn't get more superficial and absurd than this, does it?

Oh, and about that equal justice for all thing... William Jefferson, are you in the mood for cupcakes, too?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Ashen Shard said...

wait ... I thought she was limited to a liquid diet ...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Damn! If I go to jail can I have cupcakes??? Or, will I end up being someone's cupcake?

I wonder if someone from that bakery spits in the cupcake batter when they are making them for her?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

EW!! ME, EW! : D

I've had Mrs. Beasley's...YUM and a half! They are tiny little muffins, mini size. At least they were back when they started out.

And now, I'm sure their expansion into cupcakes for La Hilton will draw even more customers from prisons all around the world!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

*sniff* So sad, the poor thing.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst...I saw Paddy over at Atrios' place cheatin' on Cliff.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I would pick cupcakes after jail myself. If you have to make yourself vomit, you might as well do it after eating a scrumptious treat!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Paddy is cheating on Cliff??? Poor guy! The minute he turns his back...

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling ya! I mean I was over there too, but I'm not wearing Cliff's ring.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Ladies, ladies.... I was over there blogwhoring, which you would have noticed if you read my post.

It's all about the hits baby.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your post you silly! It brought me right back here!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger jgmurphy said...

well, I used to be an Angeleno and for my money the only place to bother with cupcakes (they call them "teacakes") is Martino's in Glendale, on Alameda.

Don't miss em if you're there. I practically needed a support group, I was so addicted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home