Friday, June 15, 2007

Michael Savage Sics His Rabid Dogs On C-Span



I'll find the video, but FYI Michael "Weiner" Savage's goons descended on C-Span this morning for a perceived (aka Weiner claimed but not true) dis. Brian Lamb is reading the emails from the cretins with just the most precious look on his face.

It's not every day you wake up to Brian Lamb reading "You dickhead". LOL.

******* Update****

Now it makes sense. Weiner has the supposed "Cspan censored" speech on sale at his site for $20. Huh.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

My my my.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please please please find that!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Paddy.
I thought Brian Lamb played that so perfectly, and my respect for him has grown enormously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home