Tuesday, June 12, 2007

His Majesty Has Delusions About His Government
There are so many things wrong with this quote, it's making my eyes cross:
"They can try to have their votes of no confidence, but it's not going to determine - make the determination who serves in my government," Bush said, adding, "This process has been drug out a long time, which says to me it's political."
HIS government? I'm sorry, huh? That's pretty much why there's that whole "no confidence" issue bubbling up, Dubya. Because it's not YOUR government. It's our government. The people's government. Remember we the people?

I didn't think so. You pretty much drug that whole concept down the toilet.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I'm looking for that wall again...to bang my head against? Yeah, that wall.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, he keeps mixing up that government and administration thing. It is maddening to think that our president is that effing stupid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home