Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back In Black

Well not really in black. Too hot outside.

Thanks for putting up with my serial absences folks. At least most of the crazy travel schedule is done. Now I only need to do the edits on my book, prepare for my parents to arrive to hang with their grandson and blog. That seems almost too easy. And for those of you who came to realize how much better the other bloggers are at Cliff Schecter than I could ever be, while I was gone, ha and ha.

Now you have to read my sclerotic ramblings again too. Suckers.

For my inaugural post back here let me link to the great Bill Scher, who organized much of the Take Back America conference (at least on the blog side).

Conservatives are now lying about when the crowd booed Senator Clinton. Lying as you know is a bodily function for them. So self-loathing Drudge, Carl "my wife enjoys working for you Mr. Bush but I am still objective" Cameron and 80s-hair Byron York all have blatantly lied and claimed the booes erupted when she mentioned how well our troops have done over there.

In fact, it was her line (which I thought was incredibly stupid) about the Iraqi government failing (yes, Hill, because our government has done so well with the planning). In any case, Bill Scher's got the goods.

Oh, and by the way, I will try and get audio of my appearance on Sam Seder's new show for you. Why? Because I responded to yet another call by journo-monkey Joe Klein, who said (again) we needed to be "moderate" (again) and try and work with conservatives (again). Nothing if not predictable is that Joey.

Yeah, I am going to try and work with people who call me names and claim I booed the troops in the face of video that proves them wrong. So they are liars, smear artists and incompetent. Yup, ready to meet them in the false "middle" of your late night fantasies Joe.

Oh, and more to come on the conference and a few very big announcements on their way.

7 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

DAMN glad to see you.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks Padster

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Cliffdog! Welcome back. <3

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Cliff. These guys did fine in your absencce.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

FINE? JUST FINE???

I've been in front of this computer 18 hours a day since 1962!!!

Gotta broke her damn funny bone she was working so hard.

BC lost his A, he was so consumed with contributing to this blog!!

Any we only did "FINE"?

Waaaaaaaa. *sniff*

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually fine was an understatement. While Cliffy was gone I witnessed some of the finest blogging I have ever seen. Hell I'm on the phone right now with the Pulitzer committee BEGGING them to create a category for blogging and nominate these 3 post haste!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Wowsers, I'm up for a potential Pulitzer! Thanks, Gimme! Now about that Oscar for best original...

Padlock, you just made my day. And I vouch for everything you said about your hours and effort. You are SuperPaddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home