Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Hillary Clinton Sends Campaign Workers To Politicize Memorial Day Parade

Presidential candidates, Democrat and Republican alike, all agreed not to campaign on Memorial Day. But not Hillary Clinton.

Clinton sent aides to hold campaign signs at the Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C. along Constitution Avenue, and attempted to gather email addresses of those in attendance in exchange for tickets to a Hillary Clinton campaign rally. The campaign workers knew this would be controversial and even confronted spectators who were taking their picture. I received one of these pictures, shown above.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Ugh, just ugh.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Ok...first I was disappointed in Hillary and her campaign, now I'm pissed! I noticed today that Obama was in the lead, I know it's early, but I'm glad. I still like Edwards and Obama, Hillary is out.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

ME, I was really disapointed with Richardson yesterday. It was so bad, I had to change the channel and didn't watch it all.

From what I hear, I did the right thing.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Me too, Paddy. He was awful. I was waiting for someone to post about it, since I didn't have time. Drat.

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary is hated by some Dems too, I just visited a blog called 'democrats against Hillary'. My friend's wife is a Democrat and retired NY teacher and she hates Hillary, so there is hope. I think only Rudy can beat her.

Great stuff, the PIAPS must be stopped!

if you're MAD
punish your country
- VOTE for Hillary
.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home