Monday, May 28, 2007

Bill Richardson's Worst Answer on MTP

I have, like many others, always respected Digby for the keen analysis on politics provided at the blog. Yet, one of our favorite political pontificators seems to get baseball too.

Yesterday, Bill Richardson said he could bring both Yankees fans and Red Sox fans together on Meet The Press. Note to Richardson: It ain't happening buddy. I know you've met with despots from North Korea to Darfur, but try sitting down with the Bleacher Creatures at Yankee Stadium pal.

I know this well, as my dad was born within viewing distance of The House That Ruth Built, and I am a born and raised Yankees fan (not an easy thing right now). My advice, governor, move on from here, and tackle an easier issue like a Palestinian homeland or getting George W. Bush to try Hooked on Phonics.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I didn't know Richardson was into football!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home